How to Setup Floating License
- License-Server, Computer-A, Computer-B are in one Intranet.
- License-Server is Linux platform based and has IP address, for example, 126.96.36.199
- Download Floating License Manager Daemon, goflm.tar.gz (For Linux) and save it in /home/gof/lic
- Copy license file "goflic_floating.dat" in home/gof/lic
- On License-Server, "cd /home/gof/lic", run "goflm -license goflic_floating.dat"
- Note: Make sure /home/gof/lic has write permission, or install the Daemon to any other directory with write permission
- When you see the following message, the license is stalled successfully
GOF License Manager Server, 1.11.00
The license server is running on 000e0c17e748, port=27200.
The node has 10 of goftrace license valid for 364 days.
The node has 10 of gofeco license valid for 364 days.
The node has total 10 of gofeco license
The node has total 10 of goftrace license
GOF license manager is up successfully
- On Computer-A, Computer-B, setup variable GOF_KEY_FILE
- "setenv GOF_KEY_FILE email@example.com" if the Linux Shell is tcsh.
- Start GOF on Computer-A and Computer-B.
| NanDigits.cn China
© 2023 NanDigits Design Automation. All rights reserved.